Monday, October 19, 2009

Hallelujah!


I could be jumping the gun here, but last night my child went to bed at 8:00 and did not wake up--not even one time--until 6:30.  If you knew my son, you would realize this is an *actual* miracle.  This kid has not slept through an entire night ever in his 17 month long life.  Now, when I say he has never slept through the night, I mean waking up multiple times...*every* night without exception.  Hence, the reason his Mummy and DaDa have been a little more than walking zombies for the past year.  We also FINALLY sucked it up and stopped giving him bottles during the night.  We thought this would be a disaster for many nights to come, but surprisingly there have been only a couple crying-it-out sessions and up until last night he would wake often (as usual), but go back to sleep on his own...eventually.  Another reason this is so strange is because he isn't feeling well, coughing and sniffling.  The Husband said it might've been due to the medicine.  I wish it was that easy!  The medicine has never knocked him out in the past nor being sick.  Nope, this is just a boneifide miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment