Saturday, May 1, 2010

This little boy...

This little boy is the love of my life.  He is my heart, my smile, my wish, my dream, but he is eating my brain and depleting my sanity!  What is to be done when  'No's' go unheard, time-outs are only a minor annoyance, and beatings (not literally...more like smacks on the hands or bottom as a last resort) only beckon a furrowed brow before they are forgotten?  Is it simply the 2 year old mentality?  I could be all right with that so long as in actuality I am not really creating a little monster...sooner-to-be than I would like a BIG MONSTER.  I don't want to be THAT woman in the grocery store with the little demon running a muck.  I also don't want to be a Nazi Mommy either.  Can't there be a happy medium?  Can someone tell me how to find it? 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete