Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hooray for Good Self-Esteem!

Even though I have been feeling fat all day (unfortunately there is a good reason for that, but usually I can ignore those 100 reasons) ...I feel so loved and appreciated tonight.  All my swap partners were thrilled with the items I made for them and my husband has spent all evening telling me how pretty, lovable, and talented I am.  If this is what good self-esteem feels like I need to get me some more of it.  Do they make pills for that?

2 comments:

  1. If you find the happy pills, you are required to share them with your fellow wenches...Thank you for the kind and uplifting words on my blog. I will be going back and re-reading them often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I love how there are things that will always lift our spirits and moods.

    xo

    ReplyDelete